Welcome! See all Amazon promo codes, deals and coupons here. Click on the link to see the discount and how much you will save. All Prices are updated every 24 hours. 30 days Return Policy on all items in 2016.
LeapFrog Fridge Numbers Magnetic Set
Fridge Numbers includes 10 food tiles and 10 number tiles for matching play. Matching numbers to corresponding food tiles reinforces number learning and teaches the critical notion that they’re more than symbols-they represent quantities. Place a food tile in the basket to hear colors, counting and a helping of fun phrases like “How do you
Free Shipping on Amazon.
Many Amazon orders for or above 35$ will qualify for Free Shipping. Any product with a “FREE Shipping” contributes towards the $35 order minimum for free shipping. Amazon Prime will also give you Free Two-Day Shipping on more than 20 million items. Secure Card Payment is always offered, when buying through Amazon: Accepted credit cards include Visa, Diners Club, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and JCB.
Product Description, Documentation and Specifications.
Fridge Numbers includes 10 food tiles and 10 number tiles for matching play. Matching numbers to corresponding food tiles reinforces number learning and teaches the critical notion that they’re more than symbols-they represent quantities. Place a food tile in the basket to hear colors, counting and a helping of fun phrases like “How do you make a strawberry shake? You put it in the freezer!” and “Strawberries are a fruit!” “Can you find another fruit?” With magnetic play that sticks to the fridge or any other magnetic surface, little ones can help themselves to endless servings of numbers, colors and food groups. Requires three AAA batteries to operate (demo batteries included).
- Get an early start on numbers and counting for those with big learning appetites-20 interactive tiles included!
- Colorful tile reader and magnetic tiles stick to your fridge or any magnetic surface. Place a number tile in Scout’s picnic basket to hear the number and count along with Scout-‘One! Can you find one banana for my picnic lunch?’.
- Place the matching food tile in Scout’s picnic basket to hear about numbers- ‘Great! One banana. I have one banana in my picnic basket’. Press again for a helping of food group fun – ‘Bananas are a fruit. Can you find another fruit?’.
- Matching numerals to object sets help to reinforce the concept that numbers represent quantities. Sing along to counting songs with Scout! Skills learned include colors, counting, matching, and numbers.
- Includes 10 colorful number tiles and 10 matching food set tiles. 3 AAA batteries required (included for product demonstration only; replace for home use).
For in-depth customer reviews, please click the link to Amazon.com.
You can also leave a review in the comment box below, if you have experiences with this particular product.
- Promotionalcodesinfo.com 2016 - Amazon promo codes, deals, discounts and coupons for 2016 -